Our league sign-up is underway, we have a seniors league, a women's league, and are trying to form...
Welcome to Island's End Golf and Country Club!
Located on the scenic eastern end of Long Island.
Island’s End is a semi-private course located in the heart of Wine Country on the North Fork of Long Island. The 6,700 yard course is on Route 25 in Greenport.
We are excited to announce that we have extended our property lease for another 10 years! This has allowed us the ability to make major improvements this year. Coming soon you will see an improved website, a new restaurant called "On The Turn", a remodeled upstairs event room offering beautiful views of the course. There are also some great offers for golfers.
Weekly News and Specials
• June Special Monday-Thursday 18 holes with cart $59 per person; Friday 18 holes with cart $69.
• Friday, June 28 5pm Steak Night. Open to Members and Public. Call the Pro Shop to sign up.
• NOW AVAILABLE: 10 Play Ticket for $599 *Must show proof of residency west of Riverhead*
• Junior Golf Programs for this summer are quickly approaching. Visit the Jr Golf Page located under the "Practice and Instruction" Tab
• Premium Annual Membership for non-stock holders. Now get an annual membership including golf green fees and cart fees for only $3,950 per person.
• Weekly Guaranteed Tee Time. Pick from the tee times still available and get a guaranteed tee time each week. Limited number available, so act fast. Cost is $1,200 per foursome/tee time per season.
• Now booking charity and corporate outings of all sizes. Call Bill Fish, Head Pro at 631-477-0777 ext 16 or email him at BillFish4@optonline.net to find out more details about these great new opportunities.
We have a new restaurant manager, new menu and a new banquet room. Come in and check it out!